The Wet-Detective Bed Pad Alarm System is the only one that is:
- Able to sense urine and moisture
- Totally waterproof
- Placed directly beneath the user
If you’re having incontinence issues, common to all age ranges, you can get relief today with this all inclusive bedwetting and incontinence solution!
The alarm system is also great for those with special needs who may be experiencing incontinence, enuresis, or bed-wetting issues. The alarm system includes everything you need — the sensor pad, sensor cord, and alarm unit.
The Wet-Detective Sensor Pads are made with 50% poly and 50% cotton quilted, absorbent material with a waterproof backing. In addition, the bed pads are machine washable and waterproof. There are also special sensing wires within the pads to maximize urine detection. In addition, the pads are easy to position directly underneath the person for use on top of a bed or a chair.
The Wet-Detective bed pad alarm system, unlike other alarm systems, includes everything you need, an all encompassing incontinence solution, to manage or overcome your bedwetting issues.
- Includes alarm unit and removable cable
- 4 Alarm Settings
- Flashing LED Respond Button (“silent alarm”)
- Machine washable & waterproof
- Designed by a board certified urologist
- From the makers of Wet-Stop
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty (alarm only)
- Includes 2 patented Wet-Detective Sensor Pads
- Uses 2 AA Batteries (not included) – For best results use Energizer® or Duracell®
The Wet-Detective allows a person with incontinence to wear their normal clothes and avoid diapers. This alarm system also improves sanitary conditions for those suffering from incontinence, preventing disease and other health-related problems that can be caused by lying or sitting on a wet pad for extended periods of time. Incontinence is a serious issue. Finally, the solution is at hand.