A vibrating bedwetting alarm and traditional alarm all in one.
There are many great features the Wet-Stop 3 bedwetting alarm offers!
- 6 variable alarms
- Alarm and/or vibrating capabilities
- Flashing LED button
- Clip-on shirt fastener
- Use of 2 AAA batteries
- Replaceable, easy to dry, easy to attach sensor
- 1-step shut off process
- Instructions in six languages
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty against defects
The Wet-Stop 3 comes with a reward system with chart and star stickers and the The Complete Bedwetting Book digital download. You may also now purchase an extra sensor for the Wet-Stop 3.
Wet-Stop 3 is convenient as well as effective. The Wet-Stop 3 reacts immediately to the first few drops of moisture, teaching the child to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet. During this learning process, dry underpants will be needed but the family will be spared the bother of remaking the entire bed. In less than six months, many children will no longer require use of the Wet-Stop 3 Bedwetting Alarm.
Clinically Proven to Cure Enuresis in Girls and Boys
Wet-Stop 3, when used properly, can cure bedwetting. Be sure to follow instructions and correctly attach the alarm. Our customer support is available to answer any questions you may have.
- To use the Wet-Stop3, please insert 2 AAA batteries.
- Fasten clip-on shirt fastern
- Fasten the alarm portion with the clip-on shirt fastener to the pajama top or shirt.
- Run the cord under the pajama top.
- Attach the clip to the front of the underwear and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
Please check with your insurance company as many insurances are now covering enuresis alarms. Use HCPCS code S8270 when contacting your insurance company.