Wet-Stop Deluxe Bedwetting Kit – FREE SHIPPING U.S. DESTINATIONS
Your 24/7 solution to accidents and incontinence!
Wet-Stop Deluxe Bedwetting Kit – 3 Effective Tools
- 🛎️ BEDWETTING ALARM: 6 audible alarms, with or without vibration.
- 🛏️ MATTRESS PAD: Waterproof mattress protector can hold up to 11 cups of liquid!
- ⏲️ REMINDER WATCH: Waterproof vibrating reminder watch with countdown timer; set every 1-120 minutes for bathroom break reminders.
- ⚕️ DESIGNED BY PEDIATRIC UROLOGIST: Board Certified Pediatric Urologist with a passion to help children with incontinence and enuresis.
- 🏅CERTIFIED w/ WARRANTY- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty Against Defects. FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified, CE safety certified.
The complete bedwetting kit to cure the problem.
The Deluxe Bedwetting Kit has everything needed to help your child overcome bedwetting!
1. The Wet-Stop 3 alarm has been curing bedwetting for over 40 years!
It is a wearable bedwetting alarm that teaches your child’s brain to tune in to his/her body’s needs, recognize a full bladder, and awaken to go to the bathroom rather than wetting the bed. Variable alarm tones plus a strong vibration alert can be set to work with your child’s sleep style for successful training. Easy to attach, the alarm alerts at the first drops of urine, leading to a faster response and more restful nights.
- 6 Variable alarm sounds
- Set to an audible alarm, vibration alarm, or both
- Flashing LED button to confirm functioning
- Alarm with clip-on shirt fastener for secure, damage-free attachment
- Uses 2 AAA batteries
- Replaceable, easy-dry, easy-attach sensor
- 2-step shut off process – press button on alarm unit and dry the sensor
- Instructions in six languages
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects
The Wet-Stop 3+ comes with a free progress chart and star stickers included, along with “The Complete Bedwetting Book” free digital download!
To use the Wet-Stop3+:
- Insert 2 AAA batteries; the LED light on the side of the unit will flash briefly when the batteries are correctly installed and the unit is working. (No on/off switch!)
- Clip alarm unit to pajama top or shirt neckline.
- Run sensor cord under the pajama top.
- Attach the sensor clip to the front of the underwear where moisture is likely to first occur, and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
- Be sure there is a clear, well-lit pathway to the bathroom.
- We recommend that you demonstrate the alarm before your child falls asleep; press the button on the side to activate the alarm, and have the child practice turning off the alarm (push the button, dry the sensor tip) and going to the bathroom.
- We further recommend that a parent get up with the child the first few nights when the alarm goes off to help the child fully awaken and complete the bathroom process.
Don’t forget to put those stickers on the progress chart, and celebrate every dry night! Your child will experience greater self-confidence as he or she learns to get up to use the bathroom or remains dry through the night.
2. Stop the hassle of midnight bedding changes!
Our 50% cotton and 50% polyester overlay mattress pads keep your bedding dry. The Wet-Stop Mattress Pad is of the highest quality, super absorbent, reusable, and suitable for all ages and for pets too!
Simply lay pad on top of your bedding and tuck the 18″ wings under the mattress to secure the pad. When accidents happen, replace with a dry pad and deal with your laundry in the morning. This 34″ by 36″ highly absorbent pad wicks moisture away from the skin, protecting from irritation. This is a great quality mattress pad/overlay for young bedwetters, adults who experience a small to moderate amount of incontinence or just to protect your mattress. The waterproof barrier protects your sheets and mattress from soiling and has a large capacity of absorbency. This durable product stands up well to multiple washing and drying.
Features of the Wet-Stop Mattress Pad + Wings:
- 34″ X 72″ includes 18″ (non-waterproof) wings
- Wings secure pad in place during sleep
- Wings are not waterproof
- Highest quality
- Super absorbant
- Waterproof, reusable pad
- Rests on top of mattress
- Machine washable
- Great for all ages & pets too!
- Buy more than one for a good night’s sleep
3. WobL+ Watch – the smallest vibrating alarm & countdown timer reminder watch in the world – and it’s waterproof.
Good daytime bathroom habits are proven to help prevent or stop nighttime bedwetting.
The Wobl+ Watch is the smallest vibrating waterproof alarm reminder watch in the world! The WobL+ is the perfect choice for regular bathroom break prompts during the day; it’s ideal for timed medications, important task reminders, and more. It is also great to assist those with visual or hearing impairment, ADHD and ADD, and diabetes. WobL+ is a popular choice for helping children, women, and those with small wrists to stay on task! (And the band is easily replaced with a longer one if you have a larger wrist.)
WobL+ bands are made of silicone for comfort and fit wrist sizes 4.50 inches to 8 inches. (The bands are also interchangeable with the original WobL hook-and-loop-close bands.) WobL+ also allows for easy battery access to make changing it a breeze.
- EASY TO SET design
- 10 ATM WATER RESISTANT — OK for Swimming (up to 300ft); DO NOT PUSH BUTTON WHILE UNDER WATER.
- INDIVIDUAL ALARMS: 9 individual alarms
- REPEATING COUNTDOWN TIMER
- AUDIBLE ALARM, VIBRATION or both
- LOCKOUT feature secures set alarms
- REPLACEABLE SILICONE BANDS
- 6-MONTH WARRANTY from date of purchase
- World’s Smallest Vibrating Watch – discrete vibration for reminders
The three components of the Deluxe Bedwetting Kit – Wet-Stop alarm, WobL+ alarm watch, and Wet-Stop waterproof mattress pad – work together to effectively cure bedwetting in days or weeks!
Video help to maximize your results with the Deluxe Bedwetting Kit:
Be sure to talk to your insurance company, as many insurance plans are now covering enuresis alarms. Use HCPCS code S8270 when contacting your insurance company.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 cm|