Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm Blue – FREE SHIPPING IN U.S.
The Wet-Stop 3 alarm has been curing bedwetting for over 40 years!
A wearable bedwetting alarm that teaches your child’s brain to tune in to his/her body’s needs, recognize a full bladder, and awaken to go to the bathroom rather than wetting the bed. Variable alarm tones plus a strong vibration alert can be set to work with your child’s sleep style for successful training. Easy to attach, the alarm alerts at the first drops of urine, leading to a faster response and more restful nights.
A vibrating bedwetting alarm and traditional alarm all in one.
The Wet-Stop 3+ bedwetting alarm offers many great features!
- 6 Variable alarm sounds (so your child doesn’t learn to tune it out)
- Set to an audible alarm, vibration alarm, or both
- Flashing LED button to confirm functioning
- Alarm with strong clip-on shirt fastener for secure, damage-free attachment
- Uses 2 AAA batteries, keeping it light-weight and non-irritating
- Replaceable, easy-dry, easy-attach sensor
- 2-step shut off process – press button on alarm unit and dry the sensor
- Instructions in six languages
The Wet-Stop 3+ comes with a free progress chart and star stickers included, along with “The Complete Bedwetting Book” free digital download! You can purchase extra sensors for the Wet-Stop 3+.
Wet-Stop 3+, when used properly and consistently, can cure bedwetting. Recommended by pediatricians and pediatric urologists, Wet-Stop 3+ is effective in training the child’s brain-bladder connection. The Wet-Stop 3+ sounds the alert at the first few drops of urine, teaching the child to recognize the need to urinate and react to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet. During the learning process, dry underwear will be needed – but the family will be spared the bother of remaking the entire bed. In a few short weeks or months, most children learn to stay dry or go to the bathroom during the night and no longer require the use of the Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm.
To use the Wet-Stop3+:
- Insert 2 AAA batteries; the LED light on the side of the unit will flash briefly when the batteries are correctly installed and the unit is working. (No on/off switch!)
- Clip alarm unit to pajama top or shirt neckline.
- Run sensor cord under the pajama top.
- Attach the sensor clip to the front of the underwear where moisture is likely to first occur, and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
- Be sure there is a clear, well-lit path to the bathroom – we suggest placing nightlights to light the way.
- We strongly recommend that you demonstrate the alarm before your child falls asleep: press and hold the button on the side to activate the alarm, and have the child practice turning off the alarm by pushing the button and pretending to dry the sensor tip, then going to the bathroom.
Don’t forget to put those stickers on the progress chart, and celebrate every dry night! Your child will experience greater self-confidence as he or she learns to get up to use the bathroom or remains dry through the night.
Be sure to talk to your insurance company, as many insurance plans are now covering enuresis alarms. Use HCPCS code S8270 when contacting your insurance company.
Watch this brief video for greater success: