Features of the Wet-Stop 3+
- 6 Variable alarms
- Alarm and/or vibrating capabilities
- Flashing LED button
- Clip-on shirt fastener
- Uses 2 AAA batteries
- Replaceable, easy to dry, easy to attach the sensor
- 2-step shut off process
- Instructions in six languages
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects
- Doctor-designed by a board-certified urologist
The alarm also comes with a reward system with chart and star stickers and The Complete Bedwetting Book digital download.
The Wet-Stop 3+ bedwetting alarm has been on the market since 1979. Each new style and edition of the alarm has seen improvements which have continued with the Wet-Stop 3+ model. This dedication to our product and improving it for our customers means years of testing and countless hours and effort put into creating the best quality product. In addition, this effective bedwetting alarm was designed by a pediatric urologist and is recommended by doctors and healthcare professionals worldwide. While the market is dynamic, and prices will change, the Wet-Stop 3+ continually competes to be the lowest priced, the best value, and the most effective bedwetting alarm available. The makers of Wet-Stop 3+ are proud to work with numerous physicians to offer family assistance to those in need of a cure for their bedwetting issues.
Results speak louder than words, and over 500,000 Wet-Stop 3+ alarms have been sold over the last 40 years. The Wet-Stop 3+ has helped thousands of people of all ages and with a variety of bedwetting challenges. The wearable alarm is easy to use. It comes with everything you need to achieve nighttime dryness, including the alarm unit and sensor. Simply put, the Wet-Stop 3+ is the best selling, most affordable bedwetting alarm!
Don’t just take it from us! Here is some feedback from Bedwetting Solutions HQ and consumers.
- Sound / Alarm: Compared to the Malem alarm, the Wet-Stop 3+ has been described as “quieter.” While some parents find this to be advantageous, others complain that “it’s not loud enough.” Our volume settings meet the safety standards published by the U.S. government Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Secure Clip: The alligator clip is safe for any kind of clothing. Other brands have safety pins, which can leave a hole in your child’s sleepwear.
- Price: Compared to other brands such as the Malem and Chummie, Wet-Stop 3+ is about half the cost.
- Removal of unit: The sensor is firmly attached to the alarm unit through a connector that resembles an RJ-45 for your modem. It can be an advantage in that the child cannot accidentally pull it off during sleep. But since it’s firmly attached, unclipping it can be an issue.
The Wet-Stop 3+ enuresis alarm can be used in training or care to achieve the goals of either the “self-waking” or the “parent-waking” technique for bedwetting.
When properly attached and activated, it will alert the child to wake up him- or herself and head to the bathroom. In cases of deep sleepers, the alarm will be useful for parents to help the child get up.
The alarm system is also useful for those with Autism and other conditions that might hinder awareness of bedwetting or incontinence and enabling care providers to act quickly to address the situation, improving care, hygiene, and health.