Clinically Proven to Cure Enuresis in Girls and Boys
Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm, when used properly, can cure bedwetting, also known as nocturnal enuresis. It is a common problem for people of all ages and with a variety of needs. Be sure to follow the instructions and correctly attach the alarm. Our customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have.
- To use the Wet-Stop 3+, please insert 2 AAA batteries.
- Fasten the alarm portion to the pajama top or shirt using the clip-on fastener.
- Run the cord under the pajama top or shirt.
- Attach the clip on the sensor to the front of the underwear and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
- If the child is using pull-ups, put them in underwear and attach the sensor properly, then put the pull-up on over the underwear. The sensor will not work when attached to a pull-up.
Wet-Stop 3+ is convenient as well as effective; it reacts immediately to the first few drops of urine, teaching the child to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet.
Having trouble with your Wet-Stop 3?
If you are having any issues with your Wet-Stop 3+, we suggest you try these troubleshooting steps & tips first:
- Replace batteries. Do not use rechargeable batteries. Be sure to insert batteries as shown on unit.
- Wipe sensor (gold piece). Clean with rubbing alcohol or soap and water, and thoroughly dry.
- Check sensor placement. The sensor must be clipped to the OUTSIDE of the underwear at a spot where urine is likely to flow first. The sensor should not touch any skin.
Our support staff is available to assist with any questions or concerns at 1-865-584-6700 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday. We can also be reached by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.